Bali Dir Bike Rental Term and Insurance Policy
- 15 % pre-authorization deposit per dirt bike rental is required when yo make online booking by Paypal
- For a weekend or weekly dirt bike rental non-refundable.
- The remaining amount to be paid upon delivery of the dirt bike rental.
- The rental equipment condition of our bike must be returned in good condition, with normal wear and tear.
- We reserve the right to charge extra payment if the equipment is returned in unsatisfactory condition.
- Rider must have a valid driving license to avoid any problem with Bali’s Police.
- All dirt bike rentals are subject to non-refundable payment, which is applied towards the rental fee.
- The Motorbike is insured, damage less than 75% of the value of the Motorbike is for risk of the Renter. Damage more than 75% according to Insurance company criteria will be insurance company responsibility and renter only need to pay USD 100 to claim insurance polish as excess.
- Personal damage or damage on goods belonging to the Renter are not insured and for risk of the renter.
- Third party damage is for risk of the Renter.
- Regardless of insurance coverage, Renter shall fully indemnify the Owner for any loss, damage, and legal actions, including reasonable attorney fees that Owner suffers due to Renter’s use of Vehicle during the term of this.
- Agreement, including but not limited to, damage to the Motorbike, damage to the property of others, injury to Renter and injury to others. This provision survives the termination of this Agreement.
Existing Damage to Motorbike
- The both Parties acknowledge the existing damage or scratching to the Motorbike as notated below:
- The Owner represents that to the best of his knowledge and belief that the Motorbike is in sound and safe condition and free of any known faults or defects that would affect its safe operation under normal use.
The Renter agrees that Renter will not
- Allow any other person to operate the Motorbike
- Operate the Motorbike in violation of any laws or for an illegal purpose and that if Renter does, Renter is responsible for all associated, tickets, fines and fees to use the Motorbike to push or to another Motorbike
- Use the Motorbike for any race or competition
- Operate the Motorbike in a negligent manner and under alcohol effect
- Rental: International Driving License or National Driving License is required for foreigners and National Driving License for Indonesian Nationality
- Rental rates are for 24 hours a day, minimum charge is 3 days. In the event of additional hours, the renter will be charged US$ 2/hour. If you wish to extend use of the motorcycle please inform us not less than 24 hours before the expiry date and time, otherwise the Motorbike may be pre-booked by another person. If the renter does not inform the rental company, more than 8 hours after expiry date and time, the rental company has right to report to the police department that mentioned motorcycle is lost, all risk and act taken by police department will be the renter responsible.
- The Renter, will be fully responsible to any damage, theft of the Motorbike and bike or part of it, if the Motorbike is driven not on the road (e.g. beach, field, unbeaten track etc.)
- The Renter will be fully responsible to any consequence caused by letting or giving the Motorbike to be driven by a person other than the renter in contract.
- It is not permitted to drive out of Bali Island without approval from rental company.
- Payments are to be paid in full, in cash on delivery date.