PENAT "Penebel Adventure Trail", event for dirt bike addict
Balinese off-roader club create an event at the end of November 2014. An exist club full fill in by local rider member to distribute their hobbies and not make illegal ride at private property. The event is fully support by Local member of Water Irrigation System at the village where they make the track. Also fully support by: Yamaha, Ikatan Motor Indonesia (IMI), Tabanan Police Department and PENAT Club.
Accelerate GASS fatigue event on 30th of November at Penebel, Tabanan, Bali. They serve a combination of trails (extreme track, speed track, challenging up hill and down hill and mud trails). Guaranteed 100% virgin track!
- Day: Sunday
- Date: 30th November 2014
- Hours: 8:00 pm until finish
- Place: Start and Finish at Soccer Field Penebel
- Registration fee: 250,000 / person
- Facilities: ID Card, T-shirt, Sticker and consumption (Snack and Soft Drink)
- Door Price: 2 Unit Motorcycles, Cross Helmet, Goggles, Motocross boots and dozens of other prizes.
Do not have a special dirt bike yet,,,? we reserve it for you!
More info please contact Bali Dirt Bike Adventures via email or phone!
*** REGISTER NOW ***